Respected rugby league journalist Steve Mascord and a bevy of northern beaches NRL identities will be at Harbord Hotel on Sunday February 26 for the launch of Mascord’s book about Super League, Two Tribes.
Kicking off from 1pm, it will be a largely casual affair of drinks and footy chat, along with a Q&A with Mascord and said colourful rugby league types.
The event will culminate with fans able to purchase a signed copy of Two Tribes.
Also on sale will be Mascord’s semi-autobiographical work Touchstones along with another book about rugby league called The Milk by a promising young author from Canberra.
- Where: Harbord Hotel. 29 Moore Rd, Freshwater
- When: 1pm-3pm, Sunday March 26
- What: Drinks, Footy Chat, Q&A – The Northern Beaches launch of Two Tribes.
- Who: Author Steve Mascord. NRL identities. All Welcome
- Why: Don’t need a reason. Do get along. Be fun arvo.