Magic and gold - A Tour
Live large on the Goldie for the Magic Millions prelude, January 7-9, 2022, and enjoy:
- Two nights accommodation Meriton Suites, Broadbeach
- Gold Coast Race Day Private Suite, food, premium beer and wine, private viewing, access to bookmaker
- One round of golf – Lakelands GC
- Welcome Banquet Dinner & Drinks
- Sunday Punters Lunch & Drinks
- All-inclusive price (approx) $1.125k.
- Non golfer / extra golf / extra/less nights tariffs available on demand.
FRIDAY 7 JANUARY
- Arrive Coolangatta Airport and make way to Meriton Broadbeach to store luggage
- Convene with greater touring party in lobby and transfer to Lakelands GC for beer, light lunch
- Golf at Lakelands GC
- Banquet Dinner at Social Eating House & Bar
SATURDAY 8 JANUARY
- Swim, Massive Breakfast
- Dress in race-wear
- Transfer to track for 11:00
- Magic Millions 2YO, 3YO and Guineas Day at Gold Coast Races.
- Food, premium beer and wine, big screen TV and punting facilities in private suite, access to outdoor viewing area.
SUNDAY 9 JANUARY
- Rest, swim, Massive Breakfast
- Transfer to Miss Moneypenny’s for Punter’s Long Lunch.
- Private room with long Tables and TVs showing races.
- Gradually dissipate and transfer for Flights out of Coolangatta
Predicted tariff $1125 based on per head cost of:
- Accom @ $250 p/n
- Golf @ $125 p/h
- Welcome Dinner $100
- Punters Lunch $100
- Races $300
Options, of course, for less (or more) nights, less (or more) golf.